Here are some hair tips you can adopt to ensure your locks look lovely.
• Regular exercise and healthy sleep habits will increase circulatory and overall health, promoting healthy hair.
• Reduce the frequency of washing and drying your hair. Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner. Avoid using hot water and hair dryers or curling irons whenever possible.
• Avoid exposing hair to chlorinated pool water or any other chemical solutions (perms and dyes).
• Give yourself a weekly deep conditioning treatment and scalp massage to protect the hair shaft and stimulate new hair follicle growth.
• Wear a wide-brim hat when outdoors to protect your scalp and hair from the sun’s damaging rays.
• Don’t smoke. According to one report, smokers were four times more likely to have grey hair than non-smokers and were more prone to hair loss.